Biogas2020 - Matchmaking 2018
In connection with the Biogas2020 Conference on April 25 - 26 in Frederikstad, Norway, the Biogas2020 2018 brokerage event aims at connecting people, working with biogas in the whole biogas value chain, including research, production and utilisation of biogas, legislation and implementation.
The matchmaking is from 13.20 - 14.50 on April 25th and will consist of 15 minute meetings allowing you to book a maximum of six effective meetings.
Join the brokerage event to broaden your network with relevant contacts and competences from the biogas sector. The brokerage event is relevant to Scandinavian stakeholders in the biogas value chain including technology suppliers, biogas plants, public bodies such as municipalities, branch organisations, business developers, R&D organisations and universities. Gain new opportunities through new co-operation. Attending this brokerage event will give you easy access to know – how and technology in the biogas value chain.
- Showcase your favourable projects, products or know-how
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Present, discuss and develop new Projects
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes
- Send meetings requests to selected participants of your choice
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
THE MAIN CONFERENCE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE SCANDINAVIAN LANGUAGES!